What information do we collect?
Information collected automatically:
- your IP address
- the internet browser and device you use
- data passed through applications you may download via our website
- the date and time you visit, and how you use our website and access its content
- if you place any orders, your purchase and payment history
If you are a registered customer, we link this automatically-collected data to the other information we collect about you described below. We use this information for a variety of purposes described below.
Information you provide when you use our services::
- Contact details, email, telephone & postal address.
- Payment information (such as credit card or bank account details)
Information you provide if you write a review, enter a contest or contact Customer Care
If you provide any additional personal information when reviewing one of our services, our processing of all such information is governed by the applicable Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions. Please note that reviews posted on our website are public, so only include the information you are comfortable to being shared publicly.
The website is not meant for use by children under the age of sixteen and children under that age are prohibited from creating an account or otherwise providing their personal information.
Why do we collect this information?
We use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Fulfill your requests and provide related customer service;
- Maintain, improve, and administer our website,
- Inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you,
- Provide co-branded offers with our partners,
- Improve or personalize your online experience, our services, and our communications with you,
- Identify and prevent fraud,
- Enhance the security of our network and information systems,
- Better understand how visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Who has access to your information?
We may transfer your information to countries outside of the European Union and Switzerland, including to the United States. To the extent we transfer your information outside of the European Union or Switzerland, that transfer is governed by an agreement incorporating the standard contractual clauses in accordance with Article 46 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (the “GDPR”)
We may also provide the information we collect about you to other companies, who may process the information on our behalf, including companies that assist us with:
- Fulfilling or delivering your order
- Storing and securing data
- Marketing, analytics, and fraud detection activities; or
- Customer service
Finally, we may provide your information to one or more third parties in the event of a merger, acquisition, or corporate reorganization involving us.
How long do we keep your information?
We only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided or because we are legally required to do so.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
- Access your personal information
- Unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
- Request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
- Have errors in your personal information corrected
- Have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
- Lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
How you can exercise these rights?
You can contact McDonagh Supply Chain Consultants Ltd by email, telephone or letter to exercise any of the rights listed above by going to the Contact Us page (which lists our UK office address).